Saturday 10 October 2009

Theory in life

I've just moved in with this dick head Marcus. People keep getting us confused.

So the apartment is nice. Not that nice, but nicer than anyone else's who knows me. It helps when you are surrounded by morons to have a nice place to relax in. It is also important to show the women we deem to fuck how much better we are doing in life than them too. Knowing your place is one of the most important things in life. I'm reminded of a boy who this week asked if I "need any help" as I walk back to the office on a coffee grounds run. I have a bag of coffee in my hand, do I look like a fucking visitor, do I look like I need the help of a CV building tosser. I laughed in his face and continued to laugh as I walked on, not saying a word.

The work is progressing. Two meals out on expenses this week and I have just been informed I shall be paid 40000 TWD a month to work in Taipei. Not a bad reimbursement for my expertise.

I'm sure you are dying to hear more about my life which is obviously far more interesting than your own. However I must entertain women later and must put in the necessary time to maintain my appearance.

- Patrick

No comments:

Post a Comment